Friday, 20 May 2011

GOOD LUCK MY WAY PV~

.
.
.

It can be watched here!!!




















And once again Haido san and L'Arc~en~Ciel save my day!!

Today was one of those days that I had to struggle with my other self not to believe the things she was telling me. In other words, I was starting to feel depressed when I saw the link that suddenly appeared among my tweets and which lead me to the path for the rainbow!!! ^.^

I knew someone kind would post the PV that had had its first preview scheduled to be aired in 2011.05.20 at 00:00~ That is today afternoon here in Brazil~ :3 And so, happily, I saw this very beautiful PV!!! I may say that I already love the song GOOD LUCK MY WAY. I do listen to it almost everyday early in the morning to start a good day~ And it's so vibrant and radiant that just the song makes me happy.

However, watching the PV had a plus~ because it's been quite a while I don't see Haido san, my lover ^^ And it's wonderful to see L' Arc~en~Ciel reunited again. So those 2 factors were already something that was making this PV so awaited ^_____^ 

My impressions on the PV.

Well, I love it!! It's dynamic and colorful and very connected to the meaning of the name of the band which is rainbow. And the rainbow for itself is something we can see after rain, so it somehow is a good sign for a better season, sigh for lucky days and a brighter future. It's what the compositions of Laruku represents for me too: happiness, dreams in my heart, hope. All these feelings are very well expressed in the images of this PV I think~ Actually it has some gorgeous images in it!! 

Especially Haido san's new style with black hair ^3^ Really handsome~

L'Arc~en~Ciel is commemorating their 20th anniversary of formation this year and it's marvellous seeing them making so good new pieces together without losing quality in their work.I'm very proud ~*

★今回もお疲れ様でした★


Info~

 Laruku is scheduled to make an appearance in Music Station!!

TV Asahi「MUSIC STATION」airing date: 2011.6.24 at 20:00~20:54

GOOD LUCK MY WAY single release information!!



The jackets are so beautiful!! (^______^)

Special thanks to Facebook friend~

The Blue sky jacket:

CD+DVD KSCL 1816 - 1817 ¥1,575(tax included)
<First Edition Specifications>

・Waku-waku L'Arc~en~Ciel stickers included(1 illustrated sticker out of 8 total kinds)
・Double picture label
・Limited Edition Jacket
・DVD “GOOD LUCK MY WAY”Music Clip


The Sunrise sky jacket:

【Standard Version】

CD KSCL 1818 ¥1,223(tax included)

・Waku-waku L'Arc~en~Ciel stickers included(1 illustrated sticker out of 8 total kinds)
・Picture label
・Limited edition jacket



<Track listing>

1.GOOD LUCK MY WAY / L'Arc~en~Ciel
2.metropolis -2011- / P'UNK~EN~CIEL
3.GOOD LUCK MY WAY (hydeless version) / L'Arc~en~Ciel
4.metropolis -2011- (T.E.Z P'UNKless version) / P'UNK~EN~CIEL

.
.
.

1 comment:

ღ Made in Heaven ღ said...

OMG,, how can I discribe that kind of feeling when I saw the PV ♥.♥..
it's really good and refreshing, everything is perfect and amazing >,<,, aslo the covers are so beautiful.. thanks for sharing honey.. ありがとう(o^∇^o)